It's that time of year again -- friends, family, and BBQs celebrating Independence Day. Fireworks are always a part of the annual festivities, and there are several places you can go to see a spectacular show. Many of the fireworks,
The star of the fireworks diplays will be the show in the heart of Downtown Nashville. Here are some of the tops spots in the Nashville area.
July 3rd Fireworks Show at TailGate Brewery
Celebrate Independence Day a day early! From 11:00am to 11:00pm, enjoy live music, craft beer, cider, wine, liquor, pizza, and a fireworks display at 9:00pm. It's is a family-friendly event, and admission is free.
Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th -- Downtown Nashville
Spectators will marvel at the largest 4th of July fireworks show in the country! What really makes Music City's show the best is the GRAMMY-award-winning Nashville Symphony's original songs performed live and choreographed to the fireworks show. Check out these poppin' facts about the event:
- More than 62,000 shells will be shot, making it one of the largest fireworks shows in the country.
- Eighteen technicians from Pyro Shows will set up the show over the course of eight days.
- More than 36,000 pounds of explosives and 150 miles of wire will be used.
- Fifteen flatbed trailers mounted with fireworks will be used.
- Some 40,000 pounds of sand will be used to bury the largest shells.
- There will be more than 1,000 floating flares and special ghost shells as part of the show.
- The show’s finale will be the most powerful in Nashville history.
Franklin on the 4th
The free festival kicks off at 10 a.m. on Thursday, July 4th, with bluegrass music playing from the stage. Food and craft booths will fill the downtown square. Antique cars will line Main Street between the square and 4th Avenue. The show will begin at approximately 9 p.m.
Red, White and Boom in Brentwood Celebration
The 32nd Annual Independence Day Celebration at the Eddy Arnold Amphitheater in Crockett Park from 5pm to 10pm on Thursday July 4, 2019. Big Band, disco, and jazz music will begin at 7pm. The display begins at 9pm, admission is free.
Mt. Juliet’s Musical July 4th Firework Celebration
Mt. Juliet’s fireworks show will be at the little league ball fields on Lebanon Road. There will be $10 parking on-site benefiting Mt. Juliet League Baseball/Softball.
Tune your radio to 94.1FM to hear the show choreographed with music.
Where will you celebrate the 4th? We want to see all of the fun around Music City! Share your posts on social media and tag @MusicCityExperts.